Friday, October 20, 2023

Lake Jensen fall walk

Celina and I took Zoey for a walk around Lake Jensen yesterday afternoon.  It's part of Lebanon park the area I've never walked around off Pilot knob road. It was a 2.5 mile walk around the lake. Too bad I didn't know about this path/lake sooner, because it would have been a great other running path option. 






There were a lot of ducks and geese on this lake. 

I bought more iced coffees and whipped cream flavors. 


I bought little chalk boards to make my own flights. This was my first sloppy attempt to do a coffee flight. I just wanted to try it out quickly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...