Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Time to clean up!

 I need to start tackling our house. Going through each room and purging. We've collected far too much in the 24 years we've lived here. The longest house I've ever lived in by 14 years! 

I started cleaning up our master bedroom. I finally unpacked my bag after having it packed up ready to go all summer. Hung up all the misc clothes and then went through all the drawers and cabinet in our bathroom. Just purged a lot of stuff we were keeping that had been in the drawers for years! I don't think we are ever going to use hotel shampoo bottles from 20 years ago! We have lots of soap bars too, but I didn't throw those away, but probably should since we will never use them. I could probably keep 2 max and they will still be in the drawers years from now. 

I'm going to start going room by room and purging. I should be able to go through my closet a few more times and take clothes to Goodwill.  We have far too much stuff that just takes up space. 

After the purge, I'll clean the room throughly too. Next is going through the half bathroom cabinet and then the front rooms/ office and sitting room. 

Eventually I'll take some photos and post! Maybe not the before! lol.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...