Thursday, October 12, 2023

Is it the weekend yet?

 It's Thursday October 12th. One more day to the weekend. Thankfully, today is my Friday! One hour of work plus some travel time and then its errands to Costco, the bank, then finally house purging for me! Seems like a good Thursday plan! I got zero done on house purging yesterday after being so productive the day before. 

I'm working on cleaning out the front sitting room and our office and maybe the laundry room. Not sure if I'll get all three done or just a little in one room. It's at least on my todo list for today and tomorrow. I think it helped taking some caffeine in the morning to give me an energy boost! 

It's going to rain today and Friday into Saturday morning.  We are now home till it warms back up in spring. Well, there is a small chance we could go to the lake and do some day clean up of branches and hit up the brewery's Octoberfest. We could also stay home and not freeze over night sleeping in the car or tent. It's only going to be 60 during the day but temps at night look around 43*F, which is pretty chilly! I read that 50*F is probably the lowest to go with not being overly uncomfortably cold all night. I need to try the hot water bottle to see if that would work at night. I'll try that at home today and test it out tonight. Might as well do that for spring camping because if it works, might be helpful to start doing on cold nights. A warm sleeping bag is key to sleeping good! 

Here's a few more photos from last weekend. 





I bought tickets to see Taylor Swift Eros concert at the Movie theater. Tickets were $25 each! Its three hours long and if we were to pay to see her in concert it would have been 1000 times more expensive! I'm excited to have plans this Saturday night. We are also going back to a bakery in Excelsior and then Celina has a soccer game on Sunday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...