Saturday, October 14, 2023

Saturday in October!!

 The sun is back out today. Yesterday we had a lot of rain 2 to 3"!! 

It's only in the 50's, but we have to take what we can get this time of year! 

Steve and I both were off Friday. We went to the gym then were off to get some pastries in Excelsior at the Red Hen. Sooo good! 




We also did a lot of shopping looking for what to wear to the Eras the Taylor Swift Movie tonight. 


We made friendship bracelets to trade or giveaway. 

\
We tried on a few wigs. I purchased heart shaped glasses along with sparkly makeup and some jewels for our face around the eyes. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...