Saturday, November 4, 2023

Saturday!

 So much to do today! I don't even know where to begin. Thankfully, I did start on some of the prep yesterday, which was going to the store for everything I needed today. 

Here's the fun todo list!

Set the table for Birthday Brunch on Sunday. 

Decorate the house

Find a new spot for our cookbooks

Mulch the leaves in the front and back yard

Make a quiche, cheese cake and cinnamon rolls

Mail Logan's birthday package

Spray paint some trim for Steve's work project

Paint touchups on our cabinets, doors and chairs

Clean up the kitchen and vacuum. 

I'd also like to go to the gym and take Zoey on a walk since it's going to be nice today. Not sure that's gong to happen. 


Sunday will be birthday brunch for Kendra, followed by the Vikings game at noon if I watch it?? Then ? Maybe finish mulching the leaves in the back yard and taking Zoey for a walk in the park. We also get an extra hour, fall back day light savings time. 

Then the weekend will be over and we will be right back to Monday! 

Next week is more of the same but nice above average temps. I'll get out and do some afternoon advertising, working in the mornings and then hopefully, fitting in the gym too. Plus, getting outdoors a little taking Zoey for a walk at the park. Plus, there are always more bills to pay! Fun, fun! 

It's hard to think of new fun things to do on the weekend. We have one more weekend and then it's T-day, Logan will be home for a few days. There are a few new good movies coming out that I'd like to see on a cheap movie day Tuesday night. I've started doing a tiny bit of Christmas shopping. This is the holiday that I'd like to skip, just so much stress with having to buy gifts and figure out the perfect things and make sure everyone gets the same amount. Just never ending, but in the end does anyone even remember last year? I sure don't. What I love most is just the getting together, eating good food and playing games. Other than losing my Dad over 20 years ago, we are all still here. Which is always a plus! Can't take that for granted as I know life keeps changing and that means holidays too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...