Friday, November 3, 2023

Fall Back!

The 2 inches of snow we got the day before Halloween is pretty much all gone. Today we are going to get back up to almost 50, but I do see rain! Ugh! Well, at least Sunday will be almost 60 degrees! Nice we will  have to take Zoey for a walk in the woods! 

Since the snow melted, I'll have to mow up the rest of the leaves on the ground. Round 2 of the front yard mulching of leaves! 

Today I work at noon. I'm going with Celina to her dentist filling appointment this morning. After we will stop at this furniture sale. I could use two chairs and a bookcase. I really shouldn't be buying more furniture with all the birthdays and holidays coming up, but why not look and see if there are any great deals?? I'm also looking to see if there is a twin bed for Madelyn. If its cheap enough, that might be our birthday gift to her! That if I can find anything. 

I mailed off a package to Logan for his birthday yesterday. I wasn't able to fit everything in that I purchased. Mostly just food snacks etc.. So I might have to mail another box. I will add a few more things he requested like quarters to do laundry and some popcorn with avocado's. I deposited cash into his bank account yesterday, so he is set with money. I also sent off a gift card in his birthday card that I'm mailing today. At least I know if it's in a gift card, he will use it for food and not just fun going out money. I'm excited to have him home for a few days over Thanksgiving weekend. Time will go quick, but he will be home again in a few weeks for the Christmas holiday for an entire month! 

He had kind of a rough day trying to get his drivers license renewed. There wasn't any where to get an eye exam for free. Eye places want at least $130 which is crazy. He needs an eye exam to send into the drivers place to get a renewal. I am guessing is best to just wait till he is home and then to to the DMV here since he can't renew it in Wisconsin. Makes things complicated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...