Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Back to work Wednesday! Happy Birthday Timmy

 It's back to work for 2 days this year and then I don't work again till 2024! The only time of year you can stay, see you next year!! 

We did one more day of celebration for Tim's 48th birthday. He invited us over to have pizza and carrot cake. 









All we have to look forward to is NYE and New Years Day. We have dinner reservations at Chianti Grill and then the kids are going with friends to Porter Creek. After they are all coming back to our house to ring in the new year. I purchased decorations and party favors for the occasion. Steve and I will let them have their celebration. I don't feel the need to stay up till midnight. 

I am slow to put away all the Christmas decorations. I'll probably do that the week after New Years. Looking forward to being back on an even year.  The only thing I'm worried about is November election! Let's hope it goes well again!! Scary to think what's going to happen if it doesn't! I don't even want to think about it!! 

Not much else is changing for 2024. Fingers crossed Celina has good news soon about getting hired on permanently at her job. Another fingers crossed Logan has a summer paid internship! Also Logan will be staring his senior year of college. I'm hoping his last and its not extended any longer! I'd like to be done paying for school! Celina also has her 24th birthday this year, on the 24th (Golden birthday!!) Guess we do have a few milestones and good things to happen still this winter! Summer will be filled with camping, going to the lake and boating once again. Its my favorite time of year! 

Other than working today and tomorrow. I should get the office and spare room all organized. I probably should do that and clean up the kitchen. We need to purchase some food for NY day and I will decorate the house for 2024! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...