Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Merry Christmas 2023!!

 That's another Christmas done and gone... until next year!! 

We were at Tim and Amanda's house for Christmas Eve.  

Our Santa Fur Baby!!

Don and his brother Matt. Matt came over Christmas Eve morning to have breakfast before they left to go watch the Viking game. 




Tim and Steve. Claudette, Celina and Logan at Tim's house. 


Christmas morning, opening stockings


Claudette and Wayne opening their gifts. 




I completely forgot to take photos at dinner. Ugh!!
Here are a few I did take.. during Christmas Day. 
I made this buffalo chicken croissant wreath

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...