Friday, December 15, 2023

Friday!! 10 more days till Christmas!!

It's still a warmer than normal December day. I think we are going to be in the 40's, just gloomy and were are supposed to get some rain. Not exactly nice 40's, but it's not zero or below!  


Steve made this one sheet chicken/veggie dinner on Wednesday night. How easy, right! I just love peppers cooked whole! 

This was last year Evan's 9th Birthday. My grandson is turning 10 soon! We have a lot of winter birthdays in this family! 




There is a few things I want to do and check out this weekend. 

You can't see this very well, but it's a donut decorated like the grinch! Super cute and I must have one at Glam Doll donuts! Do I need this. no but I want it! 

We also have my granddaughters Christmas program tonight. I need to do some gift wrapping over the weekend. Steve and I also plan to clean out the spare room to make room for his work tool/equipment. He is storing it in the office and it's a mess to have right at the front door! I need it gone! 

That's about all we have planned for the weekend. I just need a few more gifts and I'm done with all that! 

Steve installed our new camera door bell yesterday. It works good for the most part. Just not a very wide view since we have it set back in our doorway. Its fine. Does what it's supposed to. I also put up another set of solar tea lights on the front tree. It was missing one trunk, so now that's all fixed and I have one extra set for the lake trees this summer. 

I haven't baked much for Christmas. I'll wait till next week, so it's closer and more fresh. I should have started a diet but have yet to start! I did drink up the last of the coffee, so I won't buy more at least I don't think I will?? Maybe I'll try hot coffee instead of always iced? 

I have work today till 1pm and then I'm done! It's going to be a busy week before Christmas, but I managed to have Wednesday off to pick up Logan at the airport. We will go to lunch after. Still said about not being able to bring him home a few extra days early. He would have been able to come home tonight. I just couldn't switch the plane ticket since I would have to pay a lot more! He will have to wait till his flight home on Wednesday. He still has an entire month of being home for the holiday. He only has a little of January through the Middle of May and his 3rd year is done with only 1 year left of college! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...