Thursday, December 14, 2023

Will it reach 50*F on December 14th???

 It's going to be close to 50*F today and sunny! I've loving this December warm up! I see more 40's for next week too! Unfortunately, we are going to get rain/rain-snow mix tomorrow and tomorrow night. We probably need the water, but not loving the rain part or snow! 

I tried to reschedule Logan's plane trip home, but its complicated. It would cost $230 just one way and I'd have to rebook the whole trip. Plus, then we'd have to go pick him up and drive some 12 hours and spend around $150 to $200 in gas. It would be just 3 extra days at home, so not a lot of difference. I feel bad we couldn't make it work, but what can I do. I did check the trains too and that's an additional $124 for one way. Better then us driving, but more money and we already spent $300 on the flight. 

I took the work day off as he comes home next Wednesday at noon. Well, that's the plan to rearrange my schedule. I sure hope it works! 

I've been sleeping in till 7am lately. It's just so dark in the mornings till 7:15/7:30ish. I just don't want to get up! I still have plenty of quiet morning time since I don't leave for work until after 9 most mornings. I do like to take my time, do yoga, get in my planks/weights and clean up the kitchen/ house. I'm more productive in the mornings then afternoons. 

Since it's' going to be warm today, we are installing the new Blink camera doorbell. It's our early Christmas gift to ourselves. I should put up the other solar lights on the front trees too. I purchased 2  more sets. I plan to just use one and save the other for trees up at the lake for the summer. There are always lights I need to replace. They are cheap at $14 for 2 strings. Not a bad investment and they usually make it over the winter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...