Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Coming home early!! Happy 8th Birthday Zoey!!

 Got some super news!! Logan can come home early!! The bad news. I can't reschedule his round trip flight for the same price! It would cost at least $100 more! So we most likely will drive out Friday or Saturday to pick him up! That's 10 hours of driving for us! Yikes!! Well, small price to pay for having him home 6 days earlier!! I'll take the drive any day! Glad the weather is going to be nice/no snow/rain anything! He will still fly home as I'd have to re-book that flight and will only save about $70 in all. Guess that will pay for the gas there and back! 


Lifetime sent me these H.S. photos of Logan. 


Happy 8th Birthday Zoey!!! 



I call her Zoey, and Boo Boo and sometimes Zoe bird. She loves to snuggle in the mornings, but that's it! She hates to be bothered in the evenings. She will growl at me when she gets too many kisses. She loves her massages, barking at UPS/delivery trucks, likes walks in the woods and going on runs. She trades dirty socks for treats. Barks to go out and come in. Very demanding and gets what she wants. Her favorite spot to lay is the front office window on her bench. She also loves barking at the squirrels out back and playing catch me if you can with them. She loves her food, getting ground turkey and veggies added to her food. She has to look at it before being served. She is a counter surfer, checking to see if she can grab any food  or plates with her paws. She loves to be in the water/lake to pee, not really a swimmer. She loves camping at the lake and sleeping out in the tent. She also probably doesn't like my baby talk, I do all the time with her. She always comes and greets everyone at the door and likes to see your face, curls her body be close and touching you. Forever our fur baby! Happy 8th Birthday Zoey! We need to take her for a walk and get her some special treats today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...