Sunday, December 17, 2023

What I did and did not do!

 Saturday was a busy but fun day. We started it off right by going to the gym for a much needed workout! Got in some weightlifting followed by a 10 min massage reward chair!



We played Pinball last night at a brewery. It was only $2 dollars for us to play 3 games, which seemed to last a long time. 

We went to the State Fair's Merry Market where they were selling crafts and had a few food trucks. I actually bought a $3 dollar big foot metal cut out that I will attach a magnet to the back of. I just need to remember where I put the magnetic tape?? I think it's in the office, so I will have to look. 

After the fair, which we weren't there for very long, we went to Nico's tacos in St. Paul. They were supposed to have a Christmas bar all decorated for the holidays. Well, come to find out, it was their Mpls location.  Ugh!! It was still a pretty cute place and really good selection of salsas. Out of 7 or 8 salsa choices we got 3, and had the bar tender pick his favorites since I had no clue what to get. The green one was SPICY! I'd probably skip that one, but loved the corn and that orange salsa on their crispy chips. We got happy hour prices so that saved a little. 


After, we just went to two other breweries in the area with one we hadn't been to before which had the pin ball machines. A fun day ending at Shamrocks in St. Paul for a really good bacon cheese burger. 
We were home by 8:30pm then I played Mexican train Domino's with the kids and their friends till 1a.m.! I won, which is always fun! No wonder I like this game! 

It's Evan's 10th birthday on Tuesday. He had a kid party Saturday and they went to the MOA, ate Sushi, then went to some light maze, followed by dessert at the Sugar Factory and finally Old time photos. A cute birthday idea! He's having a family party on Tuesday night. It's hard to believe he is already 10! 

I got nothing done on gift buying or wrapping yesterday. I have to do it all today! We are 7 days away from Christmas!! It's going to be a busy work week too, so I have to make sure to get most done today. We also have to clear out our office and clean up the spare bedroom for all the stuff in the office to be moved up there. Just moving around stuff to store! I am hoping we will purge a lot and I can sell a few items too. Time to get rid of the stuff! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...