Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Happy 10th Birthday Evan!!

 It's my grandson's 10th Birthday today! Happy birthday Evan! 

This was from last year. He is sick today with some stomach bug, so no family party for him today. Let's hope he is well in a few days. His father, Paul's 40th birthday is on Thursday, so hopefully he will be better and we can all get together at that time. 

Kendra planned a nice kids party for him with 3 of his good friends. They went to the MOA, had sushi, then took old time photos. After they had dessert at the Sugar Factory, then they did some light maze room?? 
He sure is growing up fast. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...