Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Almost here!!

 Christmas and Logan coming home is almost here! One day to go before Logan is back home for the next month over the holiday break from college. Christmas is less than a week away and soon the new year 2024!! 

I finished wrapping up the stocking stuffers last night. I only have 2 gifts left to wrap as I'm waiting on one gift to arrive in the mail today. 

I got started on holiday candy making last night. Made a batch of almond pretzels and some peanut brittle. 

I'll do more cookie baking tomorrow since I have the day off from work to pick up Logan at the airport. I'll be making crasin/orange biscotti, and some chocolate peppermint cookies for sure! Maybe some of those butter spritz cookies and ?? We will see what else I feel like making. 

I also have wash towels so Logan has a few to use. Plus, find a new spot for our cook books. We also still need to clean out the spare bedroom and office. A few things left to do this week/weekend! Thankfully, we have time to do it! I'm amazed that I'm ahead of my Christmas shopping/wrapping. Usually, I'm doing it till the day before. It's nice to enjoy all the wrapped gifts under the tree for a few days before it's all unwrapped! Always looks pretty to have packages under the tree. 

I work today, so I'll be pretty tired after I'm done. I mainly just want to get the kitchen dishes cleaned up and wash those towels. Plus, I need to order photos from 2023 to print and put in our family calendar. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...