Thursday, December 21, 2023

50*F for Christmas!!

 Wish I was turning 40 again!! It's Paul's 40th birthday today! We have yet to Celebrate Evan's 10th birthday due to him getting food poisoning on his birthday. So hopefully either tonight or Friday we will get together to celebrate both birthdays! 


Last night we played more of the Domino Mexican train game. We taught Logan how to play. A fun night making some Christmas cocktails too. I added some cranberries and rosemary to the bottom of a glass with water to make it into an ice cube. Turned out really pretty for drinks. I am also making some in ice cubes with added lemon slices. 

We are having extremely warm weather for Christmas this year! 50 degrees!!! 


Can you believe this weather!! 40's and 50's and zero snow on the ground!!! It does look like after Jan 1st it will drop to the upper 20's which is probably more normal. boo!!! Not loving the rain, but its better then snow! I do love to ski, but I'm okay waiting a little longer! Now to get through the worst two months! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...