Monday, January 29, 2024

The January into Feb warm up!!

This weeks winter January into Feb temps!! 

We never get warm ups in January or Feb.. it's more like lots of snow and cold. Well, this week is looking good for weather. We will see the sun and warm up to almost 50 degrees by Wednesday. I'll take 40's at this time of the year! No snow on the ground is also a plus!! 


Sunday, I painted 2 coats of enamel paint on both closet doors. I have one more coat of enamel, then I need to purchase 2 door knobs. Lucky for us, we received a Menards rebate for around $88. More then enough to cover the cost, plus pay for some needed trim to finish up that project too upstairs. It will feel great to get this done today. 


Celina had her soccer game at the UofM, so I drove with her to watch. I was also watching the remainder of the Chiefs VS Raven play off game to see who goes to the Super Bowl. Which I was so happy the Chiefs won! Now to the Super Bowl game in two weeks!! Chiefs VS 49ers. I've never been so invested in watching football! All thanks to Taylor Swift dating Travis Kelse. 

This week is also pick up our taxes. Fingers crossed we don't owe like we paid last year! UGH!!! Soooo worried about that as always. I'm already feeling the stress. 

I also have a girls cabin this weekend. Friday- Sunday. Last year there was only 3 of us, which was small but more my speed. This year, 9 total! Yikes, not sure what to think of that? Since I really see only 7 places to sleep unless you double up in two of the rooms. I'd rather be in the bunk house with 3 others and have my own space/bed. Guess we will see?? I do need to pick up coffee so I have something to drink and also bring some candies for fun drinks. I already have some seltzers I'm bringing to drink and will get a thank you gift for Mollie too. Plus, some snack foods to share? Not sure what as of yet? 

I have work and advertising to do this week, which is my main focus then home projects. After I'm done with the painting of the doors and trim, I'm going to clean up the office/spare room and look at tackling the basement storage area. I'll need to make a trip to Goodwill and do a drop off. I'm hoping to purge a bunch of stuff too. That should be enough with going to the gym. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...