Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Tuesday...and it was 50 yesterday!

 We did reach 50 degrees yesterday and are beating temp records set a long time ago! It's not going to be as warm today, but looks like we have a chance again tomorrow to beat some records. 

Guess I'm heading up for the girls weekend on Friday at 8:30am. We will arrive around 10/11am. and I'm not sure when we will be home, but I hope its early. 

Today, I need to get some more coffee as I'm out. I have just enough today for a super sweet coffee, which is not great. I just like it a tiny bit sweet. 

Picked up the 2 door knobs yesterday and they were only around $33 dollars so we still have about $50 in Menards rebate money to use up for the upstairs trim project. I didn't put the door knobs on yet, because I wanted to make sure I don't need a 4th coat of enamel. I sure hope I don't have to do that! I want to move on to painting our trim so Steve can attach it. 

Still haven't gone to Goodwill to get rid of a small pile of stuff to donate. I'd like to gather a bit more before I make the trip. 

I got a lot done yesterday too. I had a new client, so that's always fun doing something different. Then I did 1 hour and 15 minutes of advertising. We got 1 call off the flyers for Steve and he has an estimate today. We also wrote up one quote and have another to finish up today. I went to Costco for supplies and some items for dinner. Stopped at the bank to pay Logan's apartment. He is renewing for next year too. So now only 15 months to go of paying for his college apartment! I'm also hoping rent did not increase!! $9,300 to pay aprox. 

I pick up our taxes tomorrow from the accountant. One more day till I know if we get money back, break even or pay in. Sooo much stress!!! 

I'm planning on doing more advertising today. Steve just works for a bit this morning and then I'm thinking he will be able to advertise with me this afternoon? Better ask I guess. It goes much faster if I have help. We have quotes to get back and home projects to work on too. Plus, we are off to the gym soon to go workout, which I need to get ready for! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...