Monday, February 12, 2024

Monday and the sun is out!!

 Seems we've had a lot more cloudy days then sunny, but I won't complain because its been a warm winter and no snow on the ground which is unheard of!! Never have we had a winter like this!! I am ready for real spring and green grass, warm air and camping. That's going to have to wait till April but it's temping to get out the tent and set it up in the back yard with a heater! I might just do it this weekend!!! 


Sunday afternoon we took a drive out to Hastings and Farmington to check out some land/lots for sale. This one was 5 acres with no one around. It's in our price range but I'm sure I want that much land to take care of or want to be out there with out anyone. I like being in a neighborhood which brought us to the other lots listed. They were smaller, but also less expensive. We are just looking right now to check out our options. We can not agree on the land out in no where or in a neighborhood. We have things to do to our house before we could sell, which would probably only take about 2 weeks to get ready if we did go that route. We would need to sell to build, but would have enough with the sale of our house to build a new house /Rambler and a cabin. The other option is to stay in our house, eventually rent it out and then in 3 years build a cabin and rent that out too. We could just do it now and not wait three years if we sold our current house. We also are waiting to see what our neighbors sell their house for. It's listed at 675,900K They do have a new deck and all new siding. Which we need to reside or just power wash really good. Much cheaper to power wash!! Plus, the basement need to be painted and the base/window trim finished up. I'm still working on purging around the house as we have too much stuff. I'd never want to move half of it. 

On today's agenda. I'm mailing Logan a V-day package. It weights a lot!! It's going to cost at least $50. Ugh!! I also am advertising and then grooming Zoey. Almost forgot, a trip to drop off stuff at Goodwill too. So I need to get moving.  

I did make it to the gym this morning and lifted weights. Trying to get there 5 days a week! Also started my diet to lose weight before summer. I want to be able to fit into all my summer clothes! I need to make quick progress on this! 

No other plans this week. Just working on our house/purge and fix up. Work, advertising and then the same old... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...