Sunday, February 25, 2024

More of Celina's Golden 24th birthday on the 24th, year 2024!!

I had to light up a sparkler for the Big Golden Birthday occasion. 

The cake turned out really yummy. I did add little extra salt to the frosting on one batch out of the two, which I shouldn't have done. The vegan butter was salty enough. We always use unsalted butter for frosting and it needs a little salt to cut the sweet. This was the opposite. Still really good cake with only two slices left. I decided ahead of time to cut the cake like they do for samples in rectangles. Worked perfect. Those that wanted frosting, got it. It was exactly the right size of cake and cut nice. I'll always be doing that for round, heart shaped cakes! I just cut it in half then did my slices. Even the really end frosted pieces weren't overly frosted, just larger which the little kiddo's liked. 

Where did the 24 years go? 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...