Saturday, February 24, 2024

2/24/24 Happy Golden Birthday Celina!!

 Celina's golden birthday is today! 24 years old, on the 24th of February in the year 2024!! Lots of 24's!! 


Celina let me make her cake this year. It's a strawberry cake with a center layer of vegan vanilla butter cream then a layer of chocolate gnash, with fresh strawberries, topped with another layer of cake then coated in vegan butter cream. She picked out the cake design and I just copied as best as I could. I used white chocolate for the letters and then , not pictured gold sparkle dust on the Happy Birthday. I had some left over butter cream, cake and chocolate gnash so we were able to taste test the combo. YUM!! I'm excited to eat this cake! Probably one of my better looking cakes too. 

We went to Cork and Froth this morning, so we could all start celebrating Celina with Coffee. 

We did a little coffee cheers! 
I decorated this morning for her birthday. 


Made another birthday balloon arch. I didn't have gold balloons, but good enough! 

Tonight we are going to Malcome yard to have happy hour and dinner with family and some of her friends. Back to our house for cake and ice cream with some games of domino's etc. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...