Thursday, March 14, 2024

Hammocking.

 Hammocking is about all that I've accomplished the last 3 days. That was the goal to be outdoors since it was 60+ degrees in March! That just doesn't happen and to have 3 days in a row, dry grass and zero snow. 

It's my Friday. We pick up Logan tomorrow. I have a light work day, so I'll be running some errands after work. I found eclipse glasses at Menards, plus do some returns.  I need an oil change and that needs to be done before our trip. I also have to drop off some financial stuff at the accountant today. 

It's going to be warm enough where I could paint the garage on my side. Maybe I'll do that as I found paint trays. I need to finish the paint touch ups on the mud room wall too. Maybe we will get a few things done at home today?? I think Steve's just working this morning and has a new client estimate too. So just working around his schedule in the late afternoon. It's going to be 58*F today so plenty warm enough to paint. 

It's also Pi day. Will I make a pie? Do I need pie? No to both questions. Would I like pie? Yes! lol.. 

I should go to the gym but it's already getting late. Maybe I'll just workout at home like I did yesterday. I lifted weights, planked and ran on the cross ramp. Better then nothing! Plus, worked for 2 hours which I was sweating and moving fast. 

I have yet to take my ebike out, but I probably should take it for a test ride and make sure it's all charged up. It will be a chilly ride, so it will be quick around the block. I'm waiting for at least 70 degrees. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A day

 Sauk taking the dock out of the water for the season. Or at least trying to. Nothing ever is easy!! Steve was able to lift all the legs on ...