Thursday, April 18, 2024

Making it through the week!

 Two more super busy work days to go! It was a rough one yesterday afternoon. My last house of the day was at 1pm, so I had a break from 11:30 to 12:30, then drove to my next job. I was just tired/sleepy and didn't want to leave the house. I probably should have drank some coffee to wake up! Maybe today if I get a break I'll do that! Three houses again today. That's busy for me as I work from 9am, leave the house to around 2/2:30pm today. I'm guessing, I'll either be done earlier if I start the last house before 1pm or I'll just have a break and end my day later. I hate feeling so tired, but after working I always need a break! 

I did have errands to run after work yesterday, so instead of coming home to change, I just did it on the way home. Just to Aldi for my coffee and then to the bank to deposit money for Logan. Oh and the dollar store for Steve's paint trays. They are only 1.25 for disposable trays. A lot cheaper and easier to just throw away instead of trying to clean up the paint! 

I also paid some bills yesterday and called to make a payment plan for Logan's college bill. We just paid out thousands for taxes. so if I can spread out the college bill that will help so we don't have to go into savings. I'm also making more since I picked up 4 new jobs lately with old clients coming back and starting up again with a few new ones too. That will cover the extra school costs. I sent a email and have yet to hear back on if his school will allow me to pay this way. I'll have extra interest payments, but I'd rather do it this way then charge it or take it from savings to never repay it. One more year and 2 more college payments to go and then 12 months left to pay on his apartment. 3-1/2 months of his apartment with out getting any use other then to store his stuff! That's $650 per month! It will be nice to have that all done and not have to pay that out every month, plus give him money for food, utilities etc once he gets a job. 

Not sure about C situation on the job searching. There might be a wf job, but ?? have not heard back from the recruiter again after she made some resume changes. Ugh!! Her current job ends May 31st and It would be nice if she had something lined up before that date!! At least she had an interview, didn't get the job, but its practice. Guess you are still entry level until you've had at least 3 to 5 years of experience. So everything is up in the air right now. Good thing she lives at home and only has car insurance and cell to pay us every month. She is a good saver only buying some food and clothes once in awhile. She also paid off her school loans 100%. 

3 house day for me and then I have Costco and Cub on my errand list. Since I'll be by the gym. I should go workout. It's cool enough today to keep the rasp and butter in the car while I workout. Otherwise, I'd go after which I might just do! This way, I have zero excuse to not go to the gym. Might just get a massage or two and then leave. Most likely, I'll lift weights while there. I know that I'll feel tired.. but I need to move more once home and be a little more productive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...