Friday, April 19, 2024

The long wait of the release.. TTPD

 Taylor Swifts new album was released last night and I waited to hear it. I had a feeling this was going to be the tune of the album.. every song sounds like a continuous poem/same note. I had high hopes at least one song I'd love, not the case as it's very somber and dull sounding. Even the Post Malone song combo with him was a sleeper for me. Ugh! I so wanted to be wrong and love at least a few songs if not all. I have zero I like or even want to listen to fully. I ended up fast forwarding all the songs in hopes even the Bridge I'd love, nope. None. Oh well, can't love everything an artist puts out. It does speak to her last relationship and give everyone more info. I might read the lyrics later to find out more. All the reviews are positive, but ?? I just don't get it, maybe I will later? 

I made it through my busy Thursday work schedule. It's a lot for me, but it would be good money maker to have more work per day and I'm sure I'd get used to it after a while. I'm still done early enough in the day to enjoy a late afternoon or run some errands. 

I did zero yesterday after work. I didn't even want to pick up take out food. I just had salad which sounded great! Although, leftovers for lunch today would have been nice! I do have to run some errands today. I'll just go after work and try to hit the gym too, just for a massage. I was going to do that yesterday, but of course that was a fail! 

I have managed to do my small before work/workout of a 1 min plank and my dumbbells 15 pound lifts of 10/10/30/10 every day so far. I'll keep that as it doesn't take much time and feels good to check those boxes off my todo list for the day. 

While I feel guilty I'm not getting in more cardio, I have to remind myself that I am moving all morning at a fast pace when working. I work up a sweat! That is my big workout M_F. So when people that have desk jobs go for a run or to the gym for an hour, does that equal my work-workout? I am trying to push myself to do more since I just want to lay around all afternoon. I do need the rest, but I go beyond needing so much to recuperate.  I will get to the gym both Saturday and Sunday as I need the exercise since I don't work those days. I do need to be active at least part of my day/every day which is usually in the mornings. 

I have FAFSA to figure out. Still no income listed which I am not sure why?? I have to call and ask for help at this point. I have no idea what to correct and why! I've located the number to call and I'll do that this afternoon. Plus, I have a bill to pay that I didn't realize I didn't pay. It's just the home internet/TV. We pay far too much for Xfinity at $260 per month. I'd like to switch over to something else that's cheaper like everyone else is doing. Ugh! I'm just not sure where to start! YIKES!! We did get RUCO or something like that for Logan. You pay for what you want to watch. We basically just want BRAVO, MTV, MSNBC, Channel 4 and the spring baking show which is on?? I need to figure that out. For the few shows we watch, we pay far too much every month. Guess its time to figure it all out! I'll have to do some calling and check into it more. 

Steve made some yummy chicken, tomato pasta the other night. Maybe we have more for leftovers for todays lunch? 

Our neighbor friends new condo that Steve is painting. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...