Wednesday, July 3, 2024

before the 4th

 The 4th weekend is going to go fast. unfortunately looks like rain every day! Probably should have done option #2 and headed to the north shore! No rain this weekend up there! Well, we will still have a good time. Not sure who all will show up if the weather isn't that great. Logan and friends will be gone Thursday- Saturday and back for a day. I'll see him at the lake today and then again Saturday at some point into Sunday when we leave. I think we will leave all the camping stuff up and go back next weekend since it's going to be in the 80's and sunny. We are bringing everything up, so might as well enjoy it! 

I have to work today till around noon. Steve and Logan are bringing up the boat/jet ski this morning. I'm sure I'll be doing all the tent set up as soon as I arrive. Go figure, this is the nicest day of the weekend and I have to work half a day! I'll still get to enjoy a little of the day after all is set up. I'm hoping Steve at least sets up a little bit of the tents etc. At least all from the car and boat will be emptied and on the beach ready to set up for me. 

We have plans to go to the winery on Thursday when its raining or just to the town bars, closer to the lake. There is always the movie theater. Plus, games we brought, cribbage, dominos etc. Fingers crossed it's not a 100% washout! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

before the 4th

 The 4th weekend is going to go fast. unfortunately looks like rain every day! Probably should have done option #2 and headed to the north s...