Friday, June 28, 2024

Rain today, but good for the grass seeds

 Friday and it has to rain. We got a little rain starting late yesterday afternoon. I had time to put down grass seed with fresh dirt in the front and back yard. I still have a few spots in the back yard I would have liked to add more dirt/seeds, but that's for another day when I get another bag of dirt. I most likely will have to water the spots on Sunday since we aren't going to get any more rain this weekend. We get more next week, M & Tuesday and again Thursday/Friday while we are away at the lake. 

That's all I did and worked till 1:30pm. Well, I watched the debate. UGH!!! Biden, Biden. Not good! Trump lied the whole time, but his supporters eat that up. Funny how after the debate Biden came alive. He just looked old and not with it, quiet. Too bad Dump didn't glitch, instead it was Biden glitching. There is that! UGH!!!!! 

I could not sleep last night after the debate. Our alarm went off and scared us to death. Not sure why??? Then the fan fell out of the window and scared me again. Just when I was ready to sleep too. I was up till 2:30am? Maybe later, but did sleep till 7am. I feel tired and we are out of coffee! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...