Thursday, September 26, 2024

80 degrees!, Zero!!!

 Zero new polyps for my colonoscopy! That was good news to hear. I've had a total of 5 in the past 8 years. So it was nice to get a clean scan! I still have to go every 5 years. I was hoping it would be 10, but I guess with my father's history of dying of colon cancer, its best to keep on top of it and not have issues! The worst part is drinking that stuff, which wasn't too bad this time. As for the procedure itself, the IV was hurting/stinging a bit for my liking. I spent the rest of the day relaxing in the back yard hammock since it was 80*F. Beautiful day! 

It's back to work today, but this afternoon, I'm going for a bike ride to enjoy the 80 temps and also going to hammock. Maybe I'll actually load up the bike and go somewhere to bike? They are almost done with the new bike trail that connects to the trail behind our house. They put tar down and I think all they need to do is sod or seed the grass and it will be open? Will it be done this weekend? I'd love to bike down it today! I'm ready for a new route to take my ebike! Which reminds me, I need to charge up my bike!! 

Zoey relaxing in the fall sun




Fall bike ride in Hastings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...