Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Exercise and weightless?

 Well, I have the exercise part down now that I can cross country ski almost daily. Snow and weather depended on the conditions of both! 

Do you see Steve way back there? It's been 3 days in a row he has wanted to ski with me. Yesterday, he wanted to do the whole 3.5 mile route, so I just skied really s l o w! I'm hoping he will soon love skiing as much as I do. It's a nice way to spend time together out in the woods on the ski trails. 
Weight loss, hasn't been going so good. I have cut down and I do record what I eat and try to figure out calories. I've been staying around 1500 per day and burning at least 600 calorie a day from exercise. I was hoping to do a daily plank and my floor exercises with weights every day too, but I'm inconsistent on that part. Time to start making it part of my morning habit! 


This is quarter round trim. Steve finished putting the trim around the base boards in our 4 season porch yesterday so we were able to put back all the furniture finally! We didn't exactly set up the TV since we plan to replace that after the super bowl. Hoping prices for TV's will be even lower after the game on Sunday. 

I have an ottoman to re-cover today. My plan is to call around fabric stores to see where I can find some black faux rabbit soft fur to recover the ottoman. Wish me luck! 

My other project, to paint the office furniture, white! I am starting today or at least prepping the desk and book shelves by cleaning them off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...