Wednesday, February 3, 2021

I don't love it!

 I recovered our couch ottoman yesterday in black faux rabbit fur. I had to drive 45 minutes at a store that had the fabric in stock! I did check out other faux fur but decided on black due to already having many shades of gray in the room, floor, walls, rug and couch. 


I don't love the look of the ottoman. The rug also needs to be adjusted closer to the couch. It's done and can always be changed. I just figure, black won't show the dirt from the dog laying on it or our feet. I think white would have looked nice, but that just wouldn't last. I can always throw a white fur blanket over the top? The kids hate the look or maybe they hate the rug, tables etc. I just wanted a quick, cheap $29 fix for now. I'm not about to start buying more. It's good enough for now. I can always recover the ottoman as its super easy to do. Just needs some staples and a little trimming of fabric. 

Groundhogs Day is French Crepe Day for us. It was a semi fail with trying to use almond flour with almond milk for some of us who are not eating wheat or dairy. We still ate them, but I won't be doing the almond flour substitute for flour again. 

The back of my car all winter. I drive around with all the skis.

It's that time to make another Fitness Book. It will be book #19! I just print the cover and cut a bunch of white paper, bring it up to Fed Ex Printing and have a binder and a clear cover added on to it. It use to cost less than $5 and now is $9. Not sure why it went up $3, but I use it for everything and its worth it. I've saved every single Fitness book since I started with my weight loss journey and working out. I'm not sure why I keep them. Although, I sometimes do look back because it's my record of my life, like my blogs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...