Monday, February 8, 2021

Saturday night!

 What do you do on a Saturday night when it's below zero and Covid? Stay inside, play cards by the fire! I put out a few candles to mix up the look and try to feel like we were out some where, not stuck at home. 


A few beers and drinks with cribbage is always a good idea for a weekend night in. 

We ate chips, salsa and guac for dinner Saturday, but Friday night we picked up a deep dish pizza from Pezzo's in Woodbury. We had the Lincon with added sausage! So delicious and a great left overs to eat for lunch the next day. 

I painted our office desk Friday, the first coat of primer and the 2nd coat on Saturday. I'll do one more coat of primer today and then will start on the enamel. 

I don't have black enamel, so I'll have to get a small can of paint for the top of the desk. Fingers crossed it will look good when I'm done! 
I made more some more ice sculptures yesterday and will un-mold them today to see how they look. I think they are turning out great so far! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...