Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Home Projects.. kitchen and trips

 I found a match for our kitchen backsplash behind the stove. I washed the tile, so its darker in this photo. Its not exact match but really close! Good enough to make a built in shelf! I'm hoping Steve has time to do this in the next few days, weekend? Its only a 7 sq foot area, so not a big project at all. 

The kids bathroom updates are done for now. Changed out the vanity handles and the walls are painted, light bulbs switched out to brighter LED. Now maybe change out the flooring? We have tiles that look like wood flooring. I also need to clean up the bottom edge of the mirror/repaint silver or white. 

I decided to not use the dark handles for our master bathroom. I want to go with silver and use those moon shaped handles for the drawers. I'll be going back to Menards today to do returns and pick up the silver handles. Plus, I'm ready to pick up paint for the basement. Going with "Agreeable Gray". Might change the color of our kitchen with the same paint! I also still have paint touch ups to do on the white I've painted around the house. I forgot to paint under the bathroom cabinet. One more little finishing touch to do! 
Logan Shared some trip photos and I snapped some from Snap Chat of his location in Florida. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...