Monday, March 22, 2021

Little changes!

 

Our kitchen cabinet handles before!!! 

Changing out the silver handles to more modern black handles in our kitchen! What a difference it makes to update the kitchen to make it look more modern! I actually remembered to count how many we needed before going to the store. I completely forgot about the kitchen buffet cabinets. Now I need to go back and pick up 9 more handles. Plus, will change out our bathroom vanity handles too. 

The new handles really stand out. Making the white kitchen cabinets pop! Love the new look with an easy change out. I'm hoping to be able to sell the old handles on Craigslist! 


I'm in search of kitchen back splash tiles! We are making a built in shelf behind the stove to put salt/pepper shakers and oils. Plus, I hate the tiles we used behind the stove. It's time to change that up! 
It's just been difficult to match our existing wall tile. We don't want to change that out just yet!
I was hoping we saved enough of this tile, but we only have a few tiles and not enough to cover the 7 sq feet needed for the new shelf. It's a hard to match slate tile for some reason. 


Small changes in the kitchen for now. I'd love to change out the granite tiles on the countertops, but I think Steve doesn't want to spend thousands to do that! I'd love to go light white/gray as all the new houses have that color. 
We put in new light bulbs in the kids bathroom. The other lights were yellow tinted making the new wall color look a little peach, even though it is a light gray/tan.

Changed out this vanity light to clear bright LED white! 

The kids freshly painted bathroom. Now to change out the vanity handles, same as the kitchen handles! 
I finally got to spend time with my grandkids at the park, outside with out masks! Madelyn is 16 months old and I hardly ever see her without a mask on. She of course is hesitant to warm up to us due to the mask wearing the last year and not really seeing her much due to covid. It was nice to get outside at the playground. She finally smiled and laughed a little while I was helping her go down the slides! Evan was too busy making new friends and running around the playground. 
Steve finally started setting up his new laptop last night. He has to figure it all out before his building contractor class on line this Friday! I'm not sure he knows how to use the camera and I have yet to play around with the new laptop. I'll need to do that tonight just to make sure I can help him if needed. It's the blind, leading the blind on technology! lol.. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...