Sunday, March 21, 2021

Saturday meet up at the playground!

 It was nice to see Kendra and the kids for awhile at the park playground. It was a sunny but very windy spring day! I think it got up to 55+F, but it felt a lot colder! 


Madelyn warmed up to me a little bit. She usually only see's us wearing a mask, so it's hard to get her to warm up since our visits are so infrequent over the past year. She did finally warm up a little and smile/laugh when I was helping her go down the slide at the park. She is a little cutie! 

Zoey is doing her usual barking non stop in the mornings. I'm not sure how to stop this behavior. I did try putting her in the back mud room away from windows, but she whined so much, I had to let her out. Maybe I'll try the squirt water bottle again? I've had other people do a squeeze of just air. 

Celina's vaccination appointment for Wednesday was canceled. She was given a "shared" link to appointments. This prompted the notice of cancelation. So we are hoping she can drive up to the lake and get a vaccination on Wednesday. We are not the only ones traveling one to two hours away just to be vaccinated. It's 100% worth it to us. I also helped a neighbor with finding vaccines close to their cabin area in Brainerd. Seems there is plenty available out in the country and when we were waiting during our "reaction"15 minute time, the nurse said there was yet another cancelation and it was hard to give the vaccine away. She wants to work and we all want to be protected from the new strain of Covid coming from Africa and Brazil. Case numbers are going back up in MN and that is a sign of a third wave this spring/summer. It's truly a race against time to get people all vaccinated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...