Wednesday, March 24, 2021

More more done and another started!

 I've been looking at changing out some of our lights again. Instead of taking out the porch ceiling fan, I decided to just change out the glass lights from frosted to clear. The new light covers are more modern. I have 6 more light fixtures with 14 light covers to change around the outside of the room.

Of course, I didn't know we had 4 lights and only picked up three new covers! Back to Menards I go! 

The light covers do add up since I need 14 more. At $7 each that's still less than the cost of one new light fixture. Plus, it updates them enough to keep the old light fixtures. 
I need 4 new light bulbs that are not "Yellow".  I probably should check to see what kind of bulbs we have in the other lights. They are at least bright white when I turn them all on. Using more Menards rebate cash, so it won't cost us anything. 

Two more trips to Menards to get all the correct size and number of handles and pulls for our bathroom vanity. I love the updated look. 
I still have that medicine cabinet to paint. It's on my to do list after I finish painting the basement walls. I did pick up paint "Agreeable Gray". I used the same color my daughter had on her new house walls. I might even use the new color for our kitchen wall color. We still need to raise up our vanity so its not so low. Plus, switch out the countertop and get a new faucet. We will do this project and the shower/floor tile updates soon! Its definitely on our todo list! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...