Saturday, April 10, 2021

Decisions are made!

 After a lot of back and forth on our stove re-do area. We decided to keep the old above the stove microwave, but move it to the pantry. We will lose a little pantry space, but with reorganizing the pantry it will work. No need to buy yet another microwave oven! 

This is the new hood. I didn't want the mesh grease collector on the bottom, instead its more of a grill. 
We purchased a mid priced hood after searching for a few days. It's a special order item, so it arrives in the store on the 16th. This gives us time to relocated the microwave, clean out the pantry and put in electrical outlet in the pantry. 

Since we are moving up the hood, with more space below, that means more tile will need to be purchased! 


I'm ready for a new change in our kitchen! Fingers crossed it turns out looking like I envision! 


Steve and I were kind of set on just getting a smaller, condensed microwave. The kids were 100% against it. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that no one is going to be putting a microwave over the oven any more. Why are we trying to put back another one? We are saving over $200 with not getting another microwave! If this idea would have worked some where else in our kitchen, maybe we'd consider it. We don't want to give up cabinet space so the pantry the microwave it will go! 
Zoey and all her babies. 

The birds are back in our window. 

Everything is getting green, spring is here! 
This weekend we have plans to build a picnic table to bring up to the lake this week. We are getting our 2nd Moderna Vaccination on Wednesday. We will stop by the lake to drop off the new table. 
I'd like to finish the back yard mulch project! One more truck load and we should be done! 
Another trip to Menards to get more spray paint for a few more pots to fix up. Plus, we need wood for the picnic table and more batteries for the front tree lights. So much to do! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...