Saturday, April 3, 2021

Let the fun begin!

Steve and I were at Sam's yesterday and were deciding if we should get this tube for the summer. We already have one that is flat. We also had one tube with a back when the kids were little and that we threw away due to it having a hole some where. With the price being at $189 we decided to think on it. It's not like we need another tube, but this one did look like something I might go for a ride on? A leisure ride that is! 


It's going to be 68*F today! I can not wait to enjoy the sun shine and warm spring like weather. We have a full three days of beautiful 60 - 77*F temps! The tent is going up! 
Here's the new tent! An area for the bags in the back and the front has a rain protection over the front door, no more drips! 


Can't wait to try this out! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...