Friday, April 2, 2021

Trail Cam and home projects

 We are getting ready for the camping season! Purchased our first trail cam! We were interested to see what animals go by us at night while camping. 

I did the indoor test photos yesterday and they turned out really clear! Didn't get any front outside once I turned it outside in the window. Not sure if it was on or I turned it off? That's the biggest question about this camera. It's not super user friendly. 

I also was able to use an old camera to view the photos. So we'll bring that along on trip. I'll have to do more of an outdoor test at night to see how it works. Might have to set up on the deck to see if any animals   are in the yard or on the deck at night. 
After, clear light covers, still need new clear light bulbs. Still not the lights I want, but a cheap for now fix! 
I've been busy switching out our porch light covers. 5 more lights to change out. I have to check out other stores to see if I can find 5 more covers. Seems most stores only have 4 or 5 in stock at a time. I've cleaned out two stores so I might have to wait a week or two before going back. 

This is before, a need of an update! 
I'm looking for a replacement glass for this light too! Clear instead of frosted, will give it an update if I can find a replacement glass? Time to start searching! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...