Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Something new!

The wind took out another of our plastic chairs out front. Since we keep losing chairs, it was time to replace with a heavier pair. I was originally looking for similar chairs to what we already have in white and wood. Well, they are around $200+ each! Far more than I wanted to spend. Target had these chairs at $85 each and $20 for a seat cushion. I took the cushions in before the rain. Also spray painted the small table and will finish spray painting the foot rests when I get more charcoal chalk paint. Worked perfect for the updates on the furniture outdoors! I didn't take the tags off the chairs because I was still deciding if I liked them. I think they are keepers! 

Sort of the before set up but not with the light aqua table. A before spray painted photo never happened! 
After the rain/storm of hail, we woke to our deck covered in seeds dropping from the maple tree. 
Seems all year long we get dropping on our deck. It will be something else next. I love the trees just not all the mess from them! I'm also still scraping the deck paint off. It's getting there! We will only put a clear coat of paint on from now on! No more paint peeling! 
I'd also love to change out the rails, but with them costing any where from $2 to $3 each, it might not happen! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...