Monday, May 3, 2021

Charity Bike ride

 Yesterday we rode our bikes for charity 14 miles and we didn't even go the whole distance. We stopped at the eating point at Lucky 13's and didn't want to ride the 6 miles back! 14 miles was long enough for our 4th ride of the new year! I'm sure by the end of summer 20 miles won't feel tough, but we were all pretty tired out. 

We started in Richfield through Bloomington and ended in Mendota Heights at Lucky 13's for dinner. 



The speedy biker group and there was also a slow group that never made it the 14 miles. 
We did cross a few cool looking bridges on the bike path. 
Went up a few really big hills. 

Bike over look at the river we crossed. 

Finally, the end at Lucky 13's! Can you tell we are all tired? 


Steve and I went for our morning recovery run. Our legs sure felt tired! It was good to keep up on the 1 mile even if it was a lot slower today! 
11:13 minute mile with walking a little and stopping 2 times for Zoey to do her business. 


Back to Monday, working at noon and helping Steve at the current project. I'll be helping carry in sheetrock and taking some tiles off the walls. After, I will work for an hour! 

I need to make my morning calls, hair appointment to get the color lighter, groomer for Zoey and a pedicure at some point this week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...