Sunday, May 2, 2021

Making the most of a 85*F Saturday!

 It was soooo nice to have at least one day of full on summer with the temp getting up to 86 yesterday afternoon. We took full advantage of the nice day and started it off with a 1 mile run with the dog and then off to bike 8 miles. 


Felt good to get out on the bikes. Today we have a 20 mile bike ride at 3pm that ends at Lucky 13's and a meal! 
I'm still hating the color of my hair. Far too dark. I have Thursday plans to get it toned down! 

Spent a few minutes in the hammock but quickly realized it was too sunny and far too hot outside. 
I just moved to the deck in the shade! Since it was so warm out. Steve and I slept in the tent with Zoey. I had stacked the air mattress up on top of each other so we were 2 double high up. I did like being up higher, but maybe not that high off the ground. Steve only lasted till 1am, I slept great and the low of the night was around 5am at 59*F. Perfect sleeping conditions and I was tired from the days run and biking! 


We had dinner out on the deck and I tried a new drink a can of Moscow Mule. Delicious and refreshing! 


We finally had a nice hot day to try this new ice cream place with a waffle cone. Super good ice cream and cone! Steve and I shared since it was so big. 
We went with Evan, Madelyn and Kendra. Why do I always forget to take more photos? 
Annie, Steve's aunt from France has been snap chatting more family photos. It's nice to be in contact with using the app. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...