Saturday, May 1, 2021

We are in for some heat!

 It's going to be in the 80's for one day! That's right, 80 but for only today! After we are back in the 50's and maybe 60 degree days ahead. Too bad it won't last longer! 

Last night we had pizza. Thankfully, we have leftovers for lunch today. It's not diet food, but sure tastes good. Speaking of diet. It's been sort of a fail. I've stuck to around 1500 calories per day, sometimes going over. I need to focus on less calories and more exercise. 

Instead of going for a bike ride Friday, I sat on our deck and soaked up the sun. It was a good choice to be outside, but I could have gotten some exercise too. 

Got my hair colored all one color. It's dark, really dark! I'll need some highlights added around my face next week. Not loving the color right now! I also got about 4" trimmed off. My hair feels a lot healthier. Maybe I should start putting on some makeup? 


Love the bright color leaves popping out on the trees in spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...