Friday, July 23, 2021

It's Friday!!

 Look at this little cutie! 

Celina watches Madelyn and Evan most Thursday's and Friday's till 1pm. 

I'm trying to sell or get rid of stuff on Craigslist. This is the new item listed. I'll probably drop the price from $20 to $10 and then free if it doesn't go soon! I thought someone was picking up our outdoor chairs all 6 plus the lawn chair yesterday but they didn't show. I brought them up to the driveway and now they are just sitting there. I'll have to take them to the metal recycling place if they don't go by this weekend. So bummed as I was hoping it would be easy to get them out of here. Well, at least I'm making progress on some of the junk around here. Maybe even earning a little money from selling stuff? 

I didn't make this, but I sure want to. I would just change it to a tent instead of a camper! lol. 
Still trying to plan a new place to try camping. I'm thinking Copper Harbor Wisconsin. I've never been and it's only a 4 hour drive from home. Plenty of hip camps to stay in the area too! Plus, can explore Green Bay while in the area. Defiantly want to camp and not stay in a hotel since it saves money and I'd rather be camping and sleeping with my own pillow/blankets etc.. 

We will be taking the boat out on the St. Croix this weekend, not the jetski as pictured here. I think we've only been out once on the St. Croix this summer? At least the battery is new so hopefully no more boat issues. There is always something, such money pits compared to the jetski. We do nothing to that unlike the boat that has to be winterized and stored, buying a new cover every two years because it gets filthy after a few years from sitting outside all summer. Plus, something is always broken on it every year! Never a dull moment with that boat! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...