Thursday, July 22, 2021

Thursday

 A customer of mine gave me birch branches from the tree they took down in the front yard. This is perfect for winter front door pots along with pine branches. I'll have to cut them to size but a good gift! 

I had a lazy afternoon, sleeping two hours outside in the back yard hammock. I must say it felt wonderful and so very restful. It stayed cool in the shade of the trees till after my nap, then it started heating up outside. 


Steve's customers Faucet that I'm going to try and sell for $20. Still selling a crusier bike we also received but dropped the price from $60 to $40. Lets hope I get rid of both ASAP. 100% profit with any amount sold. 

I'm still trying to figure out more side hussles. A customer of mine is doing energy healing from their house. This might be something to look into doing myself. Or a realtor? an Itsy store to sell crafts, OR? I need to find something else I enjoy doing, just not sure what that is right now? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...