Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Picture from France

 I've been receiving a few snap chats pictures from Steve's Aunt in France. She is 80, so doing well with this new way of communicating. I love receiving photos since we haven't been there since 1996! 

Sunflowers are every where in the area of France where they live. 
Her brother. It's been hot in France and they don't have AC, so probably a stone building to cool off. 

I"ve got this ice cream spot on my places to go. I don't really need to eat any ice cream but it sure looks good! 

Just relaxing a little in the back yard hammock in the afternoons. We've had a lot of smoke filled skies with all the Canada and out west fires. 




Trying to stay motivated to bike every day. I'm going this afternoon after work. At least that's the plan. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...