Monday, July 26, 2021

Keeping up and staying the course.

 I've let walking Zoey slide a bit as I don't always have time in the mornings to walk her. I probably need to schedule this better as she really loves her morning run/walk at the park. 


Saw this cute idea and something I think Steve could easily make for me? 

Doing lots of biking as my lifestyle change in the mornings. I do love getting in exercise right away as I tend not to want to after work. 
I've also been documenting my biking on snapchat to keep me honest and motivated. 

I added in my 1 minute of bent arm planks and weights. 
Making healthy food changes! 

Still having a few beers and need to cut back on the weekends! 

We went boating on the St. Croix yesterday. I actually got to float at the island and enjoy the day too. After we picked up the kids, we went for a boat ride up to Hudson and had a late lunch/early dinner. Good thing everything was happy hour prices! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...