Monday, July 19, 2021

Normal

 I'm back to feeling normal once I get some much needed exercise. I have to force myself out the door to bike or run, but after I FEEL great again. Sweaty, but great!


I got that look from Zoey when I went biking instead of running with her at the park. I felt bad but it was too humid and hot by 8am. 

I mixed it up on my bike route and went in reverse. 
Felt new to go in the opposite direction. Soon to add more miles on to my loop. I just need a few weeks back to riding daily. 



Saturday we headed to down town Hastings for River Front days. No luck as my left foot started to hurt. I truly believe its from my white sandals. So not going to wear those again! No sooner than we arrived, I took a few steps and knew my left foot was hurting again. Some bone gets out of place and triggers my foot to start hurting in multiple places. I spent the next hour doing some pressure points and trying to crack my foot just like the chiropractor does to fix it. Since they are not open till Monday at 7am, I had to work it out by myself. It did the trick and I was good as knew after a few hours. Too late to go back to the fair, so we watched TV. 

I should have gone to the lake and just tented it by myself. It would't be very fun by myself but I would have been outside doing something other than sit indoors. I could have brought the bike, kayak and swam, biked, cooked etc.. read. I need to stop being a chicken doing stuff by myself. I'm in need of trying something new, some new trip to a new destination! Time to get planning! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...