Friday, July 16, 2021

Sneeze.. is this a cold?

 I haven't been sick since Feb of 2020. Now I'm sneezing and my nose is either running or stuffy. I doubt its Covid? Hope not! 


What I need to do for me. 

Stay on top of coloring my hair and keeping the grays covered! I tend to let this go for far too long. I really do feel better once my hair is all brown and not shades of grays too. 

More creative projects. I've been painting rocks and wood scraps. Loving the time to just paint and not think too much. I also multitask since I sit outdoors while doing my painting. I need to find places around town to put the rocks for others to find. 


Diet. Lose weight. Yeah, always on my mind but so hard to do. 

Bike, run or workout. I've been really tired lately. I've been needing afternoon naps and sleep at night. Must need the extra rest. Of course going to bed at midnight and waking up by 6am is not enough sleep. I just need more motivation to get out and exercise every day. I have been taking a full caffeine pill and it has helped a bit to wake me up, but not today with my nose feeling stuff, I'm sure a head cold coming on.

Mental state - still feeling blah, but not as bad. I was able to stay focused yesterday morning and cleaned my house and did a bunch of laundry. Felt good to be productive all morning. I even made a fruit tart and went to the store last night. Never did get in a bike ride but I figured it was a trade off for getting so much cleaning done around our house. 

Mowing the lawn is on my todo list today. Plus more painting rocks and maybe a morning nap is in order. 

I've had some reoccurring dreams about moving. Making the wrong choice from leaving our house into another. At least last nights dream the house was amazing! Usually, its a worse house, all run down and small. I wake up wondering what house I'm in and if its true. I do want to downsize but I don't want to feel like it was a mistake. Not sure why I always dream about moving and not being happy with my decision to leave this house? I guess that's telling me, I'm not ready to go anywhere just yet! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...