Tuesday, September 14, 2021

That's messed up!

 


Zoey had her dog grooming appointment today. The woman we go to charges $51.30 or something like that. I always give her $60 in cash. She requests cash too. Today, I only had $57 in cash because well, that's all the cash we had on hand. I was told, that she normally gets tipped between 15 and 20%. So, yeah, I might have shorted her a little cash this time, but would you really need to say that to me? My husband and I both work in the service industry and we hardly get tipped ever! So why not just charge more for grooming if you want 15 or 20%, just charge me more!!! I might go find another groomer! Ugh!! or start doing it myself!!! Maybe I'll try to cut her hair before the next appointment so they can clean her up if I don't do such a hot job?? It sure would save me $$ every 6 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...