Saturday, October 9, 2021

Saturday...

Look at my newly sewn black cardigan! I have a customer that sews and she was nice enough to want to try and recreate my lost cardigan that I absolutely loved. She did a super job and I do love it!! I even got to wear it out the other night! I'm having her make one more, just in case. You can never have too many of the items you love to wear! Leggings and black cardigans. I might even have her make more in other colors? 


I took a night off or two from sleeping out in the tent. I made the mistake of watching a movie about the wilderness and black bears. It was a couple getting lost in Canada and gored by a black bear. So now I'm thinking, time to start carrying bear spray!! YIKES!! 


 

Friday night was a perfect 60 degree outside tent sleeping night. It was a little damp out and the tent was a little wet on the floor from previous rain the night before. I'll have to dry out the carpet and take out the blanket I put down on the floor to soak up water. I

Zoey just loves sleeping out in the tent with me. Not sure I'd love sleeping out there without her! It might rain tonight, so not sure I'll be outside sleeping any more now that the temps will be dropping after today's high around 75! 
It might be a day to take in the fall colors, go for a drive to watch sky divers and have a few beer at some breweries. I do need to bike, run and feed some cats I'm watching for the week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...