Thursday, October 7, 2021

Wednesday Fall.... Beer

I do like going out mid week a lot better than trying to go out on the weekends when its overly crowded at all places. We never have an issue getting a table, service is always good with little to no wait. Weekend going out is sooo over rated! 

Yesterday afternoon we drove out to St Paul and did some Octoberfest beer hopping. We stopped at three breweries and had a beer at each with three games of cribbage. First Stop was Waldman's where I was tempted to get a very large soft pretzel with beer cheese. 

We walked a short distance to Bad Weather Brewery and shared a beef / Potato empanada from the food truck. So delicious but really hot with the red sauce! 

Good thing we had a Octoberfest beer to wash it down. Actually, I think this was just a hazy IPA. 

The top of the St. Paul cathedral, a view from our patio seats. 

We were home by 7:30pm! A perfect week night out with 73+F temps! 
I took a photo of my customers puppy Mack. He looked so funny sleeping on his back. Truly relaxed! 

Another excellent night of sleeping out in my back yard tent. Call me crazy, but the temperature outside was a very comfortable 61+F, which is a perfect sleeping temperature so I can still be bundled up with covers and not hot sleeping! Zoey finally woke me up at 7am, so just had to get up! 

I start cat sitting tomorrow for a week. A customer is going on vacation and I offered to feed her two cats for a week till we leave to Texas. It will be nice to have a little extra money from this side job. 


I have the day off, but I have a to do list of washing all the bed sheet, shopping for jeans/tops to wear in Texas. Must fit in biking, but now that I ate some pumpkin waffles I'm not in the mood to run or bike right at the moment! I also need to send some things to Logan at college, so that will be a trip to the post office. Need to also find more things to send in a care package, coffee, gift cards etc?? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...