Wednesday, October 6, 2021

A few fall photos from our Spring Lake Park bike ride

Fall colors never get old, just disappear far too quickly. 

I work again till noon today. After I should go biking! Maybe today just around my house on the 10 mile loop. I've done the Spring Lake Park bike ride at least 3 times and need to mix it up again. 



It's going to be 80 on Friday and Saturday. Nice for October!! The temp drops to 65+F on Sunday so I have to make sure I'm outside as much as possible the next few days. Next week also will be 65+F pretty much every day! 
I never did put away the tent but I did have to dry out the carpet from the rain that leaked inside. I pretty much put back all with the exception of one of the carpets. I probably should do that today or just put that away in the garage. 

I'll be sleeping outside in the tent tonight since it's only getting down to 61+F. It felt hot last night sleeping inside so I defiantly want the cool air for getting a better nights rest. 

I can either take Thursday or Friday off.  Not sure what I want to do just yet. Friday is the warmer day, but I'd only be working a few hours in the morning anyway. I probably should just switch around my schedule to have a long weekend. 

I have plenty of home projects to finish up.  Still need to do some indoor painting of walls, trim. Steve needs to switch out two lights install a new one in our front room and switch the other light to the office. I need to spray paint the light before he puts that back up! Not sure if it should be silver or mat black? Kind of leaning towards mat black? 

I never did bike or run yesterday. I must get out and do both today! 

I'm getting my newly sewn black cardigan back today. A customer is making one for me since I lost my favorite black cardigan. She is making a replica. Fingers crossed it turns out perfect! I might have her make another if I like it. 

Still need to find more clothes to wear for Texas. I could use a few more summer outfits since it will probably be 90+F. I'm trying to just wear what I have but I've gained weight and not everything fits very good. 

October Goals:
Pay off Visa bill - Charged some bills, plane ticket, hotel and car rental for Texas trip. 
Pre-pay all October bills by the 15th so all is paid before our trip.  
Fast to 5pm for the next 10 days. One meal a day. 
Run/ Walk/bike - 6 days a week
Plank, weights and Yoga - 7 days a week. 
Be outdoors as much as possible this month before the weather is too chilly. 
Sleep outdoors if its 55+ at night. 
Clean garage (put away camping stuff before our Texas trip)
Side hustle earn $265 (Cat sitting) 
Donate items to goodwill
List items to sell on Craigslist. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...